Online abstract submission for MAIREPAV 7 is now closed and review results have been sent to authors.
If you have an accepted paper in the MAIREPAV 7 Programme (check here if you aren’t sure), please make sure your are familiar with the presenters instructions shown below.
- You MUST be registered to attend MAIREPAV 7 in order to present and have your paper included in the proceedings. If you have not yet registered, do so now.
- Meet your session chair in the allocated room 15 minutes before your session is due to begin.
- You will need to give your session chair a very brief biography of yourself so they can introduce you. This biography must not exceed 100 words.
- The room allocations will be available on the programme poster next to the registration desk.
- A total of 20 minutes has been allocated to each speaker. This INCLUDES time for your chair to introduce you, your presentation AND questions. You should aim to complete your presentation in 15-16mins max, with 3-4mins for questions.
- Each session chair will be keeping strictly to the programme.
- Your presentation MUST follow the MAIREPAV 7 PowerPoint template available here
- Upload your PowerPoint from a USB flash drive to the computer at the registration desk well in advance of your allocated session, preferably during the catering breaks or prior to the start of each day. Only presentations pre-loaded are allowed. No private laptops are to be used.
- If you have videos or animations in your presentation, please ensure you have embedded the files in your presentation and copied and transferred the video file together with your PowerPoint presentation. Without doing this, your video will not function. WMV or AVI file types are recommended.
- Each presentation room features standard audio-visual equipment, including projection screens, white boards, document camera, data projector, Windows 7 lectern computer and lectern microphone. Remote PowerPoint controllers and laser pointers are not available.
Apple Mac Users
- Please ensure your presentation is capable of running on Windows 7.
After the Conference
- Presentations will be made available in PDF format on the conference website following MAIREPAV 7. Please advise the registration desk when uploading your paper if you do not want your presentation to be available online.